In the Midwest, we have been hit with a storm and my kids are out of school today. My kids, ages 13, 11, and 9 are right now running around the house and fighting about who gets to play the Wii. My goal today? Work in my office a couple of hours and spend some quality time with my kids.
What do I have to do today? I get to make Customer Care calls and Hostess Coach my upcoming Hostesses on their shows. I will also follow up with some calls i made yesterday and reschedule possibly my show for tonight because of the storm.
I love it when my kids have a snow day, but then the delicate balance that i so deeply need is now out of whack. So, how do I blend this? How do a integrate this? That is my constant quest...how can I be the Mom I want to be and run my business and take care of myself all at the same time? This is something I am constantly researching. i keep thinking if this is what I have to worry about, then it can't be all that bad. I am grateful for healthy children period.
I will speak kindly to my children today. I will only speak in soft tones toward my children...i will, i will, i will.
I will let you know how this turned out. Martha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment