Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back from Leadership 2010

It feels so good to be home. I came home today, to cold but sunny OH, and had to hurry and get ready for a show I was having this evening. My hostess was concerned that no one was going to show up prior to me leaving town, but i told her to really work it and i would be there. I showed up as I told her would one hour before her show to find out that she had cancelled it. I then told my 3 girls i would take them out for dinner and ice cream. We had a great night!! I am sitting here beside my daughter Rachael who is showing me her blog from her 4th grade classroom. We are both blogging!!
By the way, the new jewelry is awesome. I was able to see it last night in Chicago. You will love it! Please join us Sunday on the Sunday Call as we go page by page of our B@T Sterling Additions 2010 Catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment