Dear Silver Lining Friends
Yes, the midwest is under the Feb. Fury as the Weather Channel calls it. I personally love it and love snow days with my children. As far as my professional life, this can make a Silpada business challenging. How do I get out from under this weather situation and keep my business going?
I had to cancel my show last night because of safety reasons. The area where I was to be traveling was a Level 2 snow emergency. I would not be smart for any of my customers to travel or myself. First i used Postcalls.com and sent out a message to the entire guest list because I had their telephone numbers from reminder calls already. I then sent out a email through the email center to also contact any customers to tell them of the cancellation and reschedule date! Yes, I did ask my hostess to reschedule and she was kind enough to do this again. We already have canceled once due to inclement weather. Because she was so kind to work with me now a 3rd time, i am going to give her an additional $25 in free jewelry. I feel grateful for each and every hostess I have and i am hopeful for a re-booking next year!
Because I am snowed in, I will take this day to make phone calls related to Recruiting. Yes, Wed. is my recruiting day and I will do all activities related to that. What else can I do? I make up rep packets, follow up on telephone calls, send emails and put the final touches on my Business Opp Event/New Jewelry Preview scheduled for March 7th. The Sunday Call will feature info on "How to do a Business Opp Event/Jewelry Preview in March and Why. Please check your emails and plan to attend the Sunday March 14th at 9pm EST.
until tomorrow!
Martha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment