Friday, February 5, 2010

My Business Coach told me so....so I did!

Today I had an appointment with my business coach Ann Vertel. Ann, someone i have consulted with for years on and off (www.annvertel.com) said it would be a great way to connect with our sales team of ladies and gentleman who sell. This way I can reach more team members and help them in their journey. Why use a business coach? This is yet another level of accountability that i have put in place for myself to continue to be better at my job. But which job? I have 3 jobs. Wife, mother and business person. My goal is to keep them all blended and integrated. There is NO balance in these areas in my life because if one if off track, then the sea saw or the scale is one sided...so how to blend? That is my journey.
I invite you to follow me in my blog as I continue to find my ways to keep all of these areas in sync with each other. I will blog about what I am finding out there from my peers (mothers, friends, co workers, team members, parents) and put my findings right here. I will publish my newsletter if I can, (Not sure about the rules on that) and in general try to connect with team members from across the country in order to be better at what we do. If you have advice for me, i always welcome it. I am constantly looking for ideas and better ways of doing anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment