We had a team dinner last night and it was awesome....and yes i wanted to go out with the team, and yes I wanted to hang out in the bar, and yes I wanted to stay out late, but this is work too and i had to get up early today and be prepared for all the days happenings here in Chicago at our Leadership Conference, so NO was what i had to say to myself. I tell myself.."you must get a good night sleep and get your mind around your day tomorrow and keep yourself rested.
Today we will have a Silpada Share time where you go from table to table networking with other leaders about what they do and how they do the varous aspects of their businesses. It is a fabulous tool and one of my favorite parts of this conference. I take notes and go home and implement some of these things into my business.
This am i will be getting my picture taken and have a video taken about recruiting. I am so glad THEY will be doing my makeup since i am not the best at that kind of thing. This afternoon, some of the leaders of our team will sit down and map out a meetng plan for our Jewelry Previws/Business Opp events happening in the next weeks. This is the stats and info we have learned here in Chicago and this info will go back to the teams. Prior to there events, Leaders can share this info with their teams. We will also be doing a National Team Call on Monday March 8th,
I can't wait to hear your feedback about our New Jewelry coming out tonight!!!
Martha
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment