Monday, February 15, 2010

please follow me!

I would LOVE your comments on our call last night and my newsletter. Your comments are very important to me, it tells me where I need to improve, or qualifies that what you are reading is important and motivating to you.

Today is President's Day and my kids are home with me. I am working in my office this am so that I can take them swimming this afternoon. So i am really trying to stay focused and get as much done as i can. Sometimes, i even set an alarm to keep me on track. I will work 15 min on HOSTESS COACHING, 15 min on BOOKINGS, 15 min on CUSTOMER CARE, and 15 min on RECRUITING. This is called a POWER HOUR from Belinda Ellsworth. I you are a sponsor, ask your team to do a POWER HOUR one evening a week, and especially for the full time working girls who are Silpada reps, that is a great tool that they can utilize to keep their business moving forward.
Today I will:
Having Coaching calls with my team
Map out my week of business, I have 3 shows...so I will be making the reminder calls and keeping my eye on the Weather Radar because we have some winter storms in the area.
Print the Map quests for shows
Send out Hostess Letter to my March Show, actually my assistant is doing this today. I will talk more about my assistant Sheryl and how she supports my business.
Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment