Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My personal business....

When I talk about Personal Business,it is all about how many times you walk out the door. If you allow your personal business to decline, you will feel it in all aspects of your business. If you are leading a team, your team will follow your lead. So, as a leader, i feel obligated to do at least 8 shows per month in order to be a good leader. Am I perfect? NO, Do I have cancellations, yes! Last night my show was very poorly attended...but if I sit and complain what good is that going to do? I just have to make it better! I need 6 more orders for my hostess who wants a lot of jewelry! So, here I go...going to call the guest list...going to send a document to the guest list sharing with them its not too late to order, and I am going to call each guest and remind them that the show is still open.

Off to work!!

Martha :)

1 comment:

  1. It's always great to hear how others overcome obstacles and stay positive in their Silpada business. I hope you got those orders! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete