That piercing sound of the alarm...5am....hit the snooze at least 2 times..but then finally i am up and look down at the floor, my workout clothes are out...i know, i have to do it though, because if I have to try any harder than that, the workout won't happen...then i have coffee and banana, i know, how boring...but then I get into my car to get to the gym by 6am. I know, boring right? But, the reason I go is because I have already paid for John the trainer to be there, waiting for me, waiting to tell me what to do..ready to kick my butt,...because I pay him too. And if I don't go to the gym, he charges me anyway...so, that is why I go...And then i am walking to my car 30 min later...and I always try to remember how it feels...it feels SO GOOD to have that done and over with..and feel so good because of it.
Hate it, but love it...
Martha
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment